Subscribe for project updates, free content previews, and a discount when the course launches this winter.
What you will learn
- Local enviroment setup via Mamp Pro and Sequel Pro
- Multi environment config setup
- Front-end build process via Laravel Mix
- Content builder via Matrix and Super Table
- Components via includes and macros
- Image optimization techniques via Imager
- Modern SEO techniques via SEOmatic
- Improve template performance with Eager Loading
- Hosting via Digital Ocean
- Server provisioning via Server Pilot
- Atomic zero downtime deployments via Buddy Works
- Managing backups and assets via craft-scripts
About the creator
My name is Alex Carpenter and I am a front-end developer from Grand Rapids, MI. I have been building Craft CMS sites professionally for the past three years.
“Alex taught me to translate static web designs into component based systems. His thoughtfully crafted tutorials feature "real-world" examples, programming techniques, and best practices that will improve your code for years to come.”– Kyle Luck, Web Developer at Fusionary Media
Help me spread the word
“Checkout the Craft CMS Video Course by @hybrid_alex - From installation to launch, everything you need to know to build, launch, and manage a @craftcms site.”
Notice: this video course is not affiliated with or endorsed by Pixel & Tonic, Inc.