In the past, I have worked on projects for clients such as FOX Networks Info, A+E Networks Affiliates, Herman Miller, Amway Global and a number of other clients during my time at Masuga Design and Mighty in the Midwest.
Nov 2018 – Present
Work closely in between the design and engineering teams to help ensure the quality of UI implementations. Use Liquid, React, Redux, Rails, Docker.
- Maintain and implement new features within our design system Radius.
- Implement new components and features using React and Redux.
- Implement marketing landing pages for different product verticals.
NationBuilder homepage: Developed a new homepage to showcase leaders who are using NationBuilder and highlight features from the new control panel.
Read case study
Mighty in the Midwest
Oct 2015 – Nov 2018
Plan and develop performant and accessible solutions for Craft CMS powered websites. Used Craft CMS, Gulp, Webpack, Vanilla JS, Vue.js, Shopify.
- Architect solutions and estimate project scope for new and existing client features.
Conservation Legacy: Led the development of a platform of websites for Conservation Legacy, an organization that supports local conservation services across the US.
Read case study
Feb 2012 – Oct 2015
Designed and developed internal projects. Developed front-end code for responsive sites. Used ExpressionEngine, Laravel, Slim PHP, Gulp, CraftCMS.
- Designed and developed a SaaS app built on Laravel.
- Developed mobile-first front-end templates for clients such as FOX Networks Info and A+E Networks Affiliates.