Here is a short list of what I am currently up to now.
- Hosting weekly office hours for entry level front-end developers.
- Producing front-end development screencasts.
- Learning Vue.js and integrating into my daily work.
- Reading Going Offline by Jeremy Keith.
Tools of choice
- Content Management - Craft CMS, Eleventy, and Jekyll
- Styling - Sass and PostCSS
- Build tooling - Webpack via Laravel Mix
- Show Me Your Mic - Joined Chris Enns to talk about how I started the I Brew My Own Coffee Podcast, and the tools used to create the show.
- How to Hold a Pencil - Reuben Ingber invited me to join him on his podcast Hold to Hold a Pencil to talk about my start in web development industry and being self-taught.
- Statamic Series - Question and answer interview by Q Digital Studio about my experience building websites with the flat-file CMS Statamic.
This site is built using a variety of third-party tools and services. Templates and data are compiled using Eleventy – a simpler static site generator by Zach Leatherman. Styles are written in vanilla CSS and supercharged with a handful of PostCSS plugins. Type is set in Roboto, desgined by Christian Robertson.
The site is built and hosted using Netlify.